Status ; A ROSE can never be a SUNFLOWER, and a SUNFLOWER can never be a ROSE. ALL FLOWERS are beautiful in their own way, and that's like women too ;)
Beautiful Creature
Im Just "ME", being myself.
Wednesday 25 March 2015 | 12:15 am | 0 Rain[s]
it;s hurt mom, so much hurt to know that everyone cant accept you for who you are. im just being myself. im just being an original human being, the way i walk, the way i talk, the way i laugh, the way i smile, the way i giggle, the way i being myself, i cant live in my life happily for being anyone else, the guys or the girls will always said that im a girl so act like a girl. hmmm. im a girl and i know that since i was born, they said that im behave like a boy, to rough for a girl. sorry that you dont even know how i've been through all of my life. bermacam macam masalah, dugaan, cabaran yang "terpaksa" lalui, mybe the scars that make me feel like i should not be to gentle to people. aku terlampau banyak backstabber friends yang bertopengkan kawan sejati. aku tau semua tu cuma aku anggap ni permainan hidup so aku bt tatau and act like a normal one. aku tny someone that should i change myself into someone else, someone yg lebih kepada keprempuanan. and the real friend that can accept me for i am (i guess) will told me that "hg patut jadi diri hg yg sekarang, aku suka diri hg yg mcm ni, kasaq kasaq, open minded." and the fake one will said "haaa, hang cuba tgk ***** tu, hg belajaq dari dia, cara dia cakap, jalan, haaa macam tu la perempuan" 

it's hurt me to know that half of them doesnt like me for who i am. nevermind, im okay. im sure, im okay *sigh* people do judge me by my cover. when i told them that i cry when i watch Maleficent movie, they be like "wuishhh kasaq kasaq hang pon reyau noo?" maaf lah mungkin awak tatau yg saya ni manusia bukan nya robot besi perak emas. i do have heart, i do cry when im hurt, i do smile when im happy. aku mmg kasaq, cara jalan aku tak pernah lembut, cara aku gelak tak pernah mcm perempuan terakhir gelak. cuma aku di lahirkan macam ni, Allah kurniakan sikap aku yg kasaq mcm ni. i cant change it. i've to accept this gift form ALLAH SWT. and now im crying a lot every night in my sleep and keep asking ALLAH swt why people cant accept me ? why they dont like the way i am? didnt they realize that being different is one of the most beautiful things on earth? hmmm. Ya Allah andai suatu hari nanti jika tiada seorang pon yg terima aku kerana diri aku, maka temanilah aku :') if i treat you the way you treat me then you'll hate me forever.

assalamualaikum hidup.


Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog. I hope you +Follow me. Cick here to exit.
smieralissa 19 langkawian my weird world

Old Post | New Post