Status ; A ROSE can never be a SUNFLOWER, and a SUNFLOWER can never be a ROSE. ALL FLOWERS are beautiful in their own way, and that's like women too ;)
Beautiful Creature
Next Level
Wednesday 14 December 2016 | 4:02 am | 0 Rain[s]
Image result for tumblr lesbian quotes

well hello ladies and gentlemen, what chu doing? feeling well? hhahahaha. mende lah dah mcm blog minah salleh. okay hai saudara saudari assalamualaikum. yes. im back in ur lifee. with my precious story and awesome (lulZ makan puji minah ni hahahahaha) kesah lak gua. okay nvm. kali ni entry ni dah lain skit sebab time aku tulis ni aku kat perak. wuuu tapak perak wuuu area kampung gitu wuuuu. aku kat sini bkn sebab aku berpindah ke kerja ke mengembara ke. tak tak. im here for a reason. continue my studying in Universiti Teknologi Mara Tapah Perak. aku akan struggle untuk mendapatkan diploma in science, fakulti sains gunaan. inshaAllah. huhuhuhu skema gile ayat aku hahahahahaaa. 

actually aku nk story pasal benda lain. berkenaan hati dan perasaan. 2 months before i came here (tapah) aku dah banyak kali terluka sakit nangis rentung sebab lelaki. a lot of them yg pada awalnya baik, caring, manih, lembut and gentlemen gitu. but after a few weeks, all of their good sides slowly die and they started to show you the real sides of them. i've been hurt physically and emotionally by them. i dont blame all of guys out there. but most of the guys i've met before they such a great actor to pull your heart. and when they get your heart and your soul they started to play with it. before this 2 guys make my whole heart broked into thousand pieces and i lose my heart. i lose those feeling towards man. when i saw a man. ive became afraid. i feel fear. sacred. huhhh *inhale* *exhale* but nvm, im okay. will always be. haaa. anyway ive got a lot of wonderful annoying insane friends and they became my closed one. i feel myself everytime i'm with them. aku start kenal masa kerja pizza. then depa jenis bila lepak, depa akan ajak member2 depa yang lain so dri situ smua org akan kenal dan akan berkembang menjadi sebuah keluarga yang sihat dan bahagia. aumm. hahaahhaa. alhamdulillah. aku lagi bahagia dgn depa. semua yg berlaku kat aku disebabkan lelaki td semua depa tau. depa tetap jaga aku, care pasal aku. thanks guys. i never had friends like u before <3 stay with me no matter what. be together no matter how hard it is okay?

i used to feel empty. i feel like i didnt have anything when im in love. love make me be an idiot person, unmatured person, useless person. love towards guys. when i used those love and give it to all of my friends, ive got what i want. HAPPINESS. at this moment, i stop myself from loving a man. i dont want to love a man anymore. anymore in my life. all ive got is my friends. my family. i just need this two. family and friends. emmm and money. hahahahahDBVUIFBSIBSUI. if someone out there is reading my story, and you're in a relationship. especially girls. please think twice. awak yakin boyfriend awak setia? takde hati kat prempuan yg lagi cntik dgn awak? tambah2 plk both of you duduk tmpat yg berbeza? awak yakin? dan pikir balik. berapa kali awak kluar lepak dgn member2 sekolah, member kerja, member susah senang time awak still single? 24 jam awak most of it, you fill it with him right? awak perasan tak, awak dh slow slow ketepikan org lain utk dia. think twice. DID HE DID THE SAME TO YOU? bukan nak awak break ke apa just taknak awak menyesal suatu hari nnti mcm mana aku rasa. sumpah aku cakap, masa aku banyak habiskan untuk dia instead of my friends and family. kebanyakan duit aku habiskan kat dia. and now what ive got is he cheat on me and he hurt me so much until i cant stand anymore. i keep crying a lot. until my eyes hurt. i didnt lie. ive became a stupid person because a guy pretend to love me. because i believe in someone ;)

just forget about that, im going to show u the love of my life now. loveS ahaahahaha








Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog. I hope you +Follow me. Cick here to exit.
smieralissa 19 langkawian my weird world

Old Post | New Post